ASSOCIATION OF RESIDENT DOCTORS- UPTH
MTA AWARD FOR BEST AUTHOR OF THE YEAR (Second Edition)
To encourage and recognise resident doctors who have authored publications, this award will be presented annually to the best author as adjudged by an independent panel of reviewers.
The various categories of published works eligible for submission include:
- Original research articles
- Case reports/series
- Review articles
- Chapters in textbooks
- Articles published in National dailies either to promote the health of Nigerians or advance the cause of the medical profession.
- All members of ARD-UPTH including supernumerary resident doctors.
- Other members of NARD with evidence of at least one year spent in UPTH as a supernumerary resident or house officer.
- Publication date between 1st December 2021 to 30th November 2022
- For multi-authored articles, the resident doctor as lead author is an advantage
Send your published work or enquires via mail to the Editor ARD-UPTH at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "MTA AWARD"
2nd December 2022.
Dr. Precious Anuonyeh
Dr. Chisom Onwuegbuna
Dr. Omoruyi Solace Amechi
Download MTA File